Maria Isabel (“Mary”) Hoelle
Maria Isabel (“Mary”) Hoelle is an experienced attorney respected by both her peers and trial judges. Ms. Hoelle is results oriented and seeks practical solutions to complex legal issues. She represents individuals and corporations in complex commercial matters in both domestic and international forums. Ms. Hoelle is a dedicated and relentless advocate for her clients. She has successfully resolved numerous multi-million dollar cases in her clients’ favor.
Ms. Hoelle has achieved the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards – AV Preeminent ®by Martindale-Hubbell®. She is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America (LCA®) a peer-selected honorary society of trial lawyers vetted for skills, expertise and service who effectively represent clients across North America and internationally.
Ms. Hoelle’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, commercial transactions, cross-border matters involving Latin America, arbitration and tort litigation. She represents individuals and large corporate clients in multi-million dollar disputes. She collaborates with local counsel on commercial disputes in foreign jurisdictions. Ms. Hoelle has handled numerous matters involving the resolution of issues of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens in both federal and state courts and has handled international discovery requests through the Hague Convention. Ms. Hoelle has successfully represented clients in arbitration and has settled multi-million dollar claims through mediation.
- Representation of multi-national commodities company in Latin America and Florida
- Representation of international life insurer in multiple contract claims
- Representation of international IP group in litigation in U.S. and Latin America
- Representation of real estate developers in breach of contract and fraud claims
- Representation of foreign marine parts manufacturer in U.S. tort claim
- Representation of client in catastrophic injury claim against national rehabilitation facility
- Representation of client in construction injury claim against a Florida resort
- Representation of clients in negligent security claims against national mobile home developer
- Representation of client in multi-million dollar arbitration claim against regional trucking company
Ms. Hoelle is a member of the Florida Bar. She is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit. Ms. Hoelle is fluent in Spanish.